OBJECTIVE, SCOPE AND APPLICABILITY
By accessing and/or using our Platform and providing the information as explained in this Policy, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Platform in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your information as per this Policy. We encourage you to read this Policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your information. If you are not comfortable with any of the terms or policies described in this Policy, you may choose to discontinue usage of the Platform.
Further, you agree and consent to receive all communications related to our services on the mobile number provided by you to the Company, even if such mobile number is registered under DND/NCPR list under the Pakistan Telecommunications Authority (“PTA”). Notwithstanding your registration with the National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under the Pakistan Telecommunications Authority), you hereby express your interest and accord informed consent to receive communications (including commercial communications) in relation to the Company’s services. You further confirm that no communication to you from the Company or on behalf of the Company shall be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under Regulation 2(bw) of the PTA and you have specifically opted to receive communications in this regard on the mobile number provided by you.
For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Personal Information” shall mean any information that relates to you, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Company, is capable of identifying you, which is submitted to and/or collected over the Platform and maintained by the Company in an accessible form, provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We communicate with you through a variety of means and channels, including our Platform, email, phone or text messaging on your mobile phone, although we do generally note that our preferred means of communication is email which has the least impact on the environment. Such communications may involve giving to you, as well as receiving information from you. We collect and receive the Personal Information in the following ways:
When you submit your Personal Information on our Platform:
The Company collects and stores the Personal Information that you provide while using our Platform including when you enter your Personal Information into data fields on the Platform as part of a voluntary registration process. We also collect and store your Personal Information through sponsored social media platforms, events, etc. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or other information in order to register, place orders for the Products, receive information about various Products, register for newsletters, receive offers, contact Company’s customer care service, or respond to the Company’s surveys. To protect your privacy, you should not provide the Company with any information that is not specifically requested or that you do not wish to share. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use our Platform or certain features of our Platform.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- The Company limits itself to collect information which is necessary to ensure accurate services and is required to process your order of the Product or provide a refund and continually improve our Products and services.
- Following are the categories of Personal Information that is collected and processed by us:
- Your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), country;
- Date of birth, language preference, location;
- Any open data and public records such as information about you that is openly available on the Internet;
- Names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, IP addresses;
- Product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc.;
- You may also provide us with information like financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, password for availing the Products at our Platform;
- We may also maintain a record of your Product interests and acquire information about you from our future affiliates;
- Phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
- We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the Platform.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
- The Company may use your Personal Information to:
- Verify your identity;
- Fulfill the Product purchases and transactions;
- Communicate with you about your account and activities on the Platform;
- Sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication;
- Allow us to better serve you in responding to your requests;
- To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us;
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- Ask for ratings and reviews of the Products;
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries);
- Allow you to log in with a social media account and share activities on your social media pages;
- Comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our terms and conditions;
- Help us learn more about your shopping preferences;
- Conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer services, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve your shopping experiences and Product offerings;
- Send communication related to order updates and offers through e-mail, SMS and social media channels;
- Do internal research on our Customer’s demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you;
- Provide you with exclusive offers at the Platform, tailor content, advertisements, and we provide you, and improve the Platform and/or for internal business purposes;
- Analyze trends, track Customer’s web page movements, help identify you and your shopping cart for aggregate use;
- Determine which of the store locations containing our Products may be closest to you, provide promotional offers, and to offer Products to you;
- Prevent, detect, investigate and take action against crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes), any other illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of Company’s terms and conditions in any jurisdiction;
- Establish, exercise or defend legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seek professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings; and
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- • The legal basis on which we collect your Personal Information:
Performance of a Contract
- Some of the Personal Information processed is performed on the basis that it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you.
- An example of this would be where we process your Personal Information for delivering the Products ordered by you on our Platform.
- Legitimate interests will include where we send you marketing information about our Products, communicate with you in order to serve you better.
Compliance with a Legal Obligation:
- For certain types of processing it is necessary in order to allow us to comply with a legal obligation.
- An example of this would be where we are required to retain business records for fixed periods of time in order to comply with local legal requirements.
- Finally, in certain limited situations, we rely on your consent in order to process your Personal Information.
- Where we require your consent in order to collect and process certain Personal Information, we seek your consent at the time of provision, and such processing will only be performed where consent is secured. You can withdraw your consent, as per this Policy where applicable, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may also collect and/or generate anonymized and aggregated information from your use of the Platform.
- The anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information since we are not able to re-identify you using any means available to us from that anonymized or aggregated information.
- The anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including to help us identify and remediate any bugs, and to improve the performance of our Platform.
- The Company may use such information in a number of ways, including internal analysis, analytics and research.
- We may share this information with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
HOW DO WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Only the persons authorized by us shall have access to your Personal Information.
- We may share your Personal Information only to those mentioned below and they are either subject to this Policy or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Policy.
Our Affiliates and Third Parties:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions which inter alia include beauty partners providing beauty services to the Customers.
- However, these service providers will not be authorized to use or disclose such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We Do Not Rent or Sell Your Personal Information to Any Third Party.
- Should we plan to merge/sell all or substantially all of our business to another business entity or similar other transaction or be required by that business entity, we may transfer or disclose your Personal Information to that business entity who may collect, use or disclose such information for the purposes of evaluating the proposed transaction or for operating and managing the affairs of the acquired business or for other purposes identified in this Policy.
- We may share Personal Information with our other corporate entities who may use the said information in accordance with this Policy to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our Platform. If you have any objection to such sharing, then we request not provide us with any information.
- We may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf consistent with this Policy. Examples include order processing companies, courier companies, data analysis firms, customer support specialists, email vendors, web-hosting companies and fulfillment companies (e.g., companies that coordinate mailings). Such third parties may be provided with access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use such information other than on our behalf and in accordance with this Policy.
- In addition, in some instances, you may be offered the opportunity to consent to the sharing of your information with a third party such as an event or promotion co-sponsor. If you consent, we will share your information with such third party and the information you provide may be used by such third party for their own purposes and in accordance with their own policies.
- Not with standing anything contained in this Policy, we may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to any court orders or other legal processes. We may disclose Personal Information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Terms and Conditions or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Customers or the general public.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may store Personal Information using our own secure on-site servers or other internally hosted technology.
- Your Personal Information may also be stored by third parties, via cloud services or other technology, with whom the Company has contracted, to support the Company's business operations.
- These third parties do not use or have access to your Personal Information other than for cloud storage and retrieval, and the Company requires such parties to employ at least the same level of security that we use to protect your Personal Information.
DO WE USE “COOKIES”?
- We may track your preferences and activities on the Platform. “Cookies” are small data files transferred to your computer's hard-drive by a website, while using a web browser (if you allow).
- They keep a record of your activities on the Platform making your subsequent visits to the site more efficient.
- The Cookies may store a variety of information, including, the number of times that you access the Platform, registration information and the number of times that you view a particular page or other item on the Platform.
Understand and Save Customer’s Preferences For Future Visits.
Keep Track of Advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
- You do this through your browser settings. You may look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the Customer’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, You Will Still be Able to Place Orders.
CUSTOMER COMMENTS AND CONTENT
- If you post any comments or content on our Platform, you should be aware that any information you choose to provide there may be read, collected, or used by the third parties.
- We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit, and we cannot guarantee that third parties have not made copies of or will not use such information in any way.
- Please note that we review and may make changes to this Policy from time to time. When changes are made, the Policy link will include a notation “Revised (date).” indicating that you should review the new terms, which will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the Platform after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Policy and any changes contained therein.
- If you are concerned about the handling of your Personal Information, or if you have any complaints or queries related to your Personal Information or our Policy, please contact at email@example.com